- When two JumboFeed sites include XML each other, there may be problems getting results through XML because of "Sleep time setting” in MultiExec mode. To guarantee to show results without depending on sleeptime set by provider side, enable JumboSafe.
- Receiver side must edit sleeptime value in username2 field in the XML setting.
- The situation :
- SITE1(XML receiver) set Sleeptime(showing result) in 1 second,
- SITE2(XML provider) set SleepTime(showing result) in xml 1.7 second.
- If SITE1 requests result from SITE2, SITE1 will never get results from SITE2 because SITE2 shows result after waiting 1.7 second and SITE1 stop to request XML return at 1 sec.
- Solution to receive results
- In SITE2(XML provider) has to enable JumboSafe. By using JumboSafe, SITE2 allows giving results in the sleep time on SITE1 regardless sleeping time set in SITE2
- go to Setting under Pay Per Click
- Enable Jumbosafe
- In SITE1(XML receiver) has to set special value in XML feed Userid2. By setting this value, SITE1 attempts to get results in the sleeping time which set in XML userid2
- go to XML feeds setting, and open XML setting of SITE2
- edit Userid2 value as &sleep=0.9 (Or the number can be less than 0.9)(See screenshot
- If you want to set like 2.0 = you must edit as 2 (No zero)
- Contact QualityEbiz.com
how to setup JumboSafe
|Authored by: QualityEbiz This question has been viewed 965 times so far.
Click Here to View all the questions in Settings category.
|There are no attachment file(s) related to this question.
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Related Questions
- SubID Pre Fix
- Special_1_Commission ~ Special_10_Commission
- SleepBeforeShowResults / SleepBeforeShowXml
- Stable_1_Commission ~ 5
- KeywordRotatorColumns_Default, 2~5